Sunday, November 19, 2006

Logitech® Harmony® Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360!!!

Yes People, I am at my high priced electronic-spending pace once again (I really need to save more)! But I got sucked in. Basically, i was tired of controlling my TV, HD-DVR box, RCA wireless surround sound system, and XBOX 360 DVD player with 4 different remotes!!! It was crazy. So I decided to purchase a SMART remote control, that has an LCD screen on it and you can program it to learn any type of device with a remote control to it. It was really simple to set up. All I had to do was, install the software on my computer, connect the Smart remote to my computer using the USB cable that was supplied with the remote, and enter the names and Model numbers of the devices I was using in my entertainment system. After all that, I had to fine tune what devices I wanted to control different aspects of the system for example: I had to set my surround sound to control the volume for everything, no matter what I am playing (DVD, XBOX 360, watching TV, etc...), and I also had to set it so that my DVR box is ON 24-7 so I don't miss any of my scheduled recordings. This remote can pretty much do anything you need including programming lights in your theater to powering your A/C system. It will only set you back $129 plus tax...Its' a small price to pay for one of the last remotes you will ever have to buy. The software is fully upgradable online, so when new devices come out, you just simply have to go through the setup process again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home