Monday, October 23, 2006

AAAHHH...HDTV is DA SHIZNIT!!!



Wussup everybody... You may recognize the pictrure from my post last year November 17th when I first bought my new HDTV....Well, I was just looking at the main piece in my entertainment center (no, not the xbox 360 or the HD DVR box), the AKAI PT4799HD 47-inch Rear Projection HDTV. I decided to read up on it a little bit and found out that they are in fact made by Samsung (The king of HDTV in my opinion). To order parts for the TV, you also have to go straight to Samsung because it is the same parts they use in their branded TV's. It's pretty satisfying to know that you have a TV that is of such good quality even when you bought one for brand new for far less than its more expensively badged counterpart. I am enjoying the 1080i HDTV capabilities and all the splender it provides me therein... I also have the RCA 600watt wireless 5.1 Surround sound hooked up on there and the next generation XBOX 360 gaming experience to boot. It doesn't get much better than that...Peace...Oh yeah, if you don't have an HDTV yet....GO GET ONE and see the difference and get a digital surround sound system while you're at it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home