Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just Recieved BRAND NEW RANE TTM-56 MIXER!




As you all know...I am the official Gear Reviewer/site Content Manager of the Equipment Section of www.djbooth.net
One of the perks of this position is that I get to test out all the new DJ goodness free of charge! What more can a DJ ask for. Well, this is my second product and once again, the manufacturer has done me right and sent out a brand new unit for the review. Much love to my people over at RANE for this quick turn-around and customer service! I have used this mixer before but this one has a new faceplate and it is BRAND NEW! The Rane TTM-56 is also known as the ABSOLUTE BEST mixer you can get with 2-channels. It is very expensive and this is one of the reasons that I must sadly give this mixer back....But I still have my hot Stanton SA-5 which is still like new, but the Rane TTM-56 is a beast! My review will be up on the site within the next 2 weeks and I will be sure to make a post here so everyone knows. Here are the pics...FRESH OUT OF THE BOX!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home