Saturday, December 23, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM DBLAZE!

What's Good my Dudes? I haven't been on here posting in a while, but what the hell...It's almost Christmas! I mean, now at the young age of 25, Christmas isn't as exciting as it used to be when I was once a kid. I think the reason it isn't really a big deal anymore is because I now have a well paying Job since graduating from NJIT/Rutgers and I am doing pretty good for myself...I am able to purchase things as soon as I want them without having to wait for a holidays or special occaisions. It is truly a blessing that I take for granted. Since I don't know what to tell everyone who asks me what I want for XMAS, I now see that it is giving that really makes you recieve the best gifts. I was terribly ill last week and I had to go to the Emergency Room for the first time ever. They put 2 I.V.'s in my arm and told me I had stomach flu. It is the worst feeling in the world and I wouldn't wish it upon my enemy. But even with all the goodies that I have and stuff I always tell you guys I purchased, it didn't mean anything when I was sick. I couldn't use that crap! I was bed-ridden! I guess what I am trying to say is, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (and all those other holidays people celebrate)! And make sure you do some giving this month, even if you don't have a religion. Hope you guys did all of your shopping! I did mine!












In my DJ news...I have been spinning once again and I just changed the position of my setup and I just want to put these pictures here as a personal reference because I am always switching my setup and this time I think it is in a perfect Permanent Position for my style...

I'll BE RELEASING A NEW MIXTAPE IN FEB/MARCH 2007, SO KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED AND EARS OPEN!...ITS GONNA BE SICK! Available for Purchase at www.gekrecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home