Saturday, June 03, 2006

Rockstar Does It Again with Table Tennis on XBOX 360!!!



I told you guys about this game a few posts ago and now it has finally arrived at my doorstep yesterday! I got it on a deal, brand new for only $35 with shipping included! I couldn't turn that down. Well, the game itself is FANTASTIC! I honestly can't stop playing this game! This is going to take up my time for at least the next couple of weeks. And you can go online and talk shit and kick some ass as well! I had no idea it would be so addicting and so easy to play. This game has some of the best graphics to date and it plays so fluidly! If you like regular table tennis, then you will LOVE this game. You can see more of the game by going to the following link:

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/815/815145.html



If you have an XBOX 360...go get this game NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home