Tuesday, May 23, 2006

XBOX360 Gamer Card in Right Hand Column!


For those of you who don't know already...Xbox360 is the SHIZNIT! I serioiusly can't stop playing...especially Fight Night Round 3. Maybe I am just a boring person now, but All I do is Go to work, spin, play games, and chill with family...(those seem to be the only people I can trust these days).
But if you look on the right hand column under my pic, you will see my Xbox360 gamercard. This card tells you what games I have been playing recently and what my gamertag name is. If you are any good at fight night round 3, PGR 3, GRAW, or MotoGP, then hit me up and we can get it in!
There is also a new game that just came out that is really revolutionary. It is called Rockstar Table Tennis. It is exactly what the title suggests. TABLE TENNIS. It comes out today and is offered at $40 instead of the usual $60...I will let you guys know how it turns out, but it looks damn good!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weak skillz, ill get it before u, ill tell u how it iz, u boring person u

12:14 PM  
Blogger DBLAZE said...

I am! So, so, so true...Boring person I am...Don't know if I definitely will get ping pong or not now...

12:15 PM  
Blogger DBLAZE said...

Update...I am getting the game..paid only $35 shipped to my doorstep brand new! Couldn't turn down that deal. Anyway..hope it comes in soon!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home