Sunday, January 22, 2006

Just Bought Some New Equipment!!!

Hello peeps! As you guys can see...I have been dedicating my time very very seriously back into DJ-ing! This is what makes me tick! I love being able to play music and maniuplate it in my very own way. I will start doing parties/clubs/bars again in the very near future. So Look out for DJ BLAZE!!! I will be out playing again when the time is right and when my skills are back to normal (after my 3.5yr layoff from DJ-ing). I am there already; but I want to perfect my style. Also; I gave my brother his Numark CDX back, so this is what my setup currently looks like:


With that being said, you can see I take this seriously. So I decided to upgrade my Pro Audio Set all together. My mixer and CD turntables are almost perfect and great in quality. So I had to get a new amp and 2 new 15" speakers that are very high in quality as well. So I chose to go with a CROWN AMP XLS-402A for only $150 brand new off of ebay (had to go to Manhattan to pick it up). This amp sells for $329 in stores: Click Here for store price;
but I got a hell of a deal on this bad boy:Then I had to upgrade my speakers because I had some ZueZ and Pyramid 15" speakers in separate custom-made boxes with tweeters and horns in them. Don't get me wrong...They never failed me in shows (over 7yrs now) and they never popped or hissed on me; but I just thought it was a good time to buy the good stuff that way I don't ever have to buy it again. So I chose 2 15" Speakers made by Cerwin Vega shown below for $244 (these are coming in the mail on Thursday and I will just take the old 15" woofers out of my custom boxes and drop these right in):

So, I am almost done buying all my equipment! I only need the new Technics headphones, and EQ and a new DJ stand. I am finally almost done buying gear for good!!! As for my old amp and speakers...I am loaning them to my brother so that he can get his skills back up as well; but when I have to do a show or something, then I will have all (4) 15's and (2) Amps (if it is necessary).

Holla at me people!!! I am gettin serious in this DJ game! Let me know if you need any parties or events done because the kid is back!
kcj393@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home