Saturday, July 14, 2007

Second Miami trip in less than a Year...















I told everyone I was going to go back to Miami again...It is such a beautiful place filled with beautiful people that I had to return. I went with wifey again (of course), and this time we stayed for a full week, which was plenty of time to hit the beach, get on some jet skis and eat the best damn food ever. I went to the same low-key hotel that Manolo from scarface actually stays at when he goes back to Miami to visit. It's called the Circa Hotel and you will remember it from my last visit. On this trip, my laptop broke, my digital camera broke, and budget rental car ripped me out of about $200...Even with all that kaos, it was still a great trip and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I got a new camera when I came back, and my laptop was replaced by my job (thank God). Well, I also managed to get some pics of some random bodies in the pool and on the beach...check em out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home